We take pride in our reputation for customer service, quality, and workmanship. All unwashed, unaltered, and unworn apparels are exchangeable.
Terms & conditions apply.
- We only allow returns if the item(s) received is a faulty or damaged item(s).
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, unused, in original condition with all labels or tags attached and returned within 14 days upon purchase date.
- Returns are only accepted via post and not in person.
- Shipping charges are to be borne by the customer first. Upon verification, we will reimburse for postage/shipping fees incurred.
- Refund is not available, instead store credit will be issued to you once the returned items have been verified to meet the above conditions.
- Kindly submit any return request to email@example.com. Return request will be processed within 5 working days upon receipt of returned item(s).
- Exchange of sizes must be done within 7 days from dispatch date for local orders, or 14 days for international orders.
- Item(s) under SALE/PROMOTION/CODE USED is not exchangeable.
- Exchange item(s) must be mailed back in good condition. We’re unable to accept the exchange request if items has been washed, altered and worn.
- Kindly submit any exchange request to firstname.lastname@example.org. No exchange will be accepted after 7 days.
- Exchange requests will be processed within 3 to 5 working days upon receipt of returned items. Replacement items will be mailed to you once the exchange has been approved and processed.
- Exchange shipping charges are to be borne by customer.
TERMS & GUIDELINES
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.